Monday, October 22, 2007

this is : Hi, I'm laura.

at 12:18 AM with 0 comments
It's a different person blogging today.
It's not Nicholas but Laura, the one & only.

I'm talking to him on the phone now, by the way.

He says,
I woke up at 12 today and Ah girl called me to accompany her to Queensway. She wanna change her skinnies so I called Edward along to join us. We were late, so by the time we reached there, she changed her skinnies already. We went to Mac to have Mcfurry haha. Enjoyed ourselves, after some time, Ah girl and I had to go back to Ghim Moh because we had to spend time with our family members at SAFRA so Edward accompany us to Ghim Moh for awhile and we waited for our uncle to pick us up. therefore, Edward left for home. Everyone swam at SAFRA except for me because I had muscle ache. My ah ma didn't swim too so I chatted with her. After swimming, we went to the arcade for awhile then went to Commonwealth for dinner.At around 9, came back home. xoxoxoxoxo.


Okay, he'll post tomorrow. Ciao.